Finalists Highlands & Islands Tourism Awards!
21 November 2011
On Friday 18th November 2011 Scottish Boot Camp was delighted to attend the prestigious Highlands and Islands Tourism Awards ceremony at the Drumossie Hotel in Inverness. The company were finalists in the 'Best Entrepreneurial Business in the Great Outdoors' category in their first year of entering. Chief Instructor Paddy Esler, camp chef and nutritionist Lileen Esler, company directors Sara Dwyer and Alistair Duncan all attended the glittering ceremony which was followed by celebrations into the early hours. Although not winning top prize on this occasion, recognition of quality and professionalism throughout the company by the Board was reward enough. They will be back next year.......
- 19/04/2012 Donna Digs Deep For Local Kids Charity
- 07/03/2012 Scottish Boot Camp's Charity Donation Raises £750.00
- 21/11/2011 Finalists Highlands & Islands Tourism Awards!
- 13/10/2011 Life at Camp! Our Latest feature in the Sunday Mail
- 02/08/2011 Our Latest Journalist Review from The Scotsman
- 05/06/2011 June Camp Biggest Losers!
- 28/04/2011 A Right Royal Boot Camp!
- 18/04/2011 Camp Hits New Heights!
- 21/02/2011 Paddy’s Car Dealer Challenge!
Scottish Boot Camp, 10 Knockbreck Street, Tain, Ross-Shire, Scotland IV19 1BJ Tel: 01463 800 427 email@example.com
Scottish Company: SC 366097